The Moment An 'Advanced' Alien Race Makes Contact - It's Game Over

Discussion in 'Ufology' started by AlienView, Aug 12, 2017 at 4:15 AM.

1. Mythopoeika

Mythopoeika I am a meat popsicle

Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
    The butter used on it might not be...

2. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

Vegans are feared because of their psychic powers. Mobs attack them.

[​IMG]

3. sherbetbizarre

sherbetbizarre Special Branch

http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/
    If I get banned from this forum - will I see aliens?

4. Mythopoeika

No.
    Unless you're a vegetarian.

5. skinny

skinny ~~Sweet Tooth~~

http://www.guruadrian.com/
    The thread makes no sense without the nutter content. Could I request some further culling back to the OP and early responses?

dr wu and Gambeir like this.
  6. Rootbeer Milk Coffee Mix

Rootbeer Milk Coffee Mix Phantom

Please no culling.

Here i just pre-pared this post

stuneville:
    So - just to clarify - are you saying the site went down because they were too closed-minded to listen to your philosophical gems?

Me: actually i am surprised i am not banned cause the last line was to this forum and you Fortean Time folk who seem to not want my knowledge. Shown by 3 posts, one guy saying vegetarians don’t have energy to do physical things which should have been obvious was non related to my post. I didn’t really care that he said that. The next one i claimed that 10 000 galaxies could be found in a little spec of a small portion of a crescent moon. Part of that post was random entertainment but the whole thing was removed. I’m told not to question moderating or it usually ends in a ban. The only other place you hear of something like that is in fascism. And then finally someone asking you if anything psychic has been proved and wanting me to be able to prove it, with all the previous things happening I said I give up. I just wanted to say my message to the A-hubbers and I’m not going to respond to someone who says “Can you prove ANYONE being psychic?” which alone sounds like they don’t want me to be able to prove it. Sound more skeptical than open to any interesting knowledge.

I am pre-preparing this in text so I know this will not be like a regular quote post.

Oh, but yeah thought I would be banned which is nice I’m not. Perhaps due to your guys misunderstanding such as thinking my derogatory word was directed to the A-hub people.

Stuneville Contd: I must admit to being intrigued by the vegetarian-psychic-entanglement thing. I do know a huge number of vegetarians, and vegans, many of whom are into this kind of stuff, and not one of them has ever mentioned any of this, so am genuinely curious when you say:

Rootbeer Milk Coffee Mix said:
    Maybe not all vegetarians are more psychic but the stats seem to point so,

Are these stats you've seen elsewhere, or ones that you've come up with yourself? Just to give you the heads-up, citing yourself as supporting evidence doesn't really fly on here.

Me: When I Cited (quoted) myself it was not as supporting evidence but just because I was adding something onto it which could expand/extrapolate what was in the quote. Unless you meant cite myself as in draw information from my personal knowledge as proof, in which case refer to my previous reply. For the stats you guys didn’t get that the following line was the stats, my personal ‘stats’ that I’ve come across about 5 vegetarians who claimed psychic phenomena, and 0 meat eaters. And me myself, when I eat meat, which I do but 28 days out of 30 I am vegetarian, I seem to not be as psychic. I see other people on the hub professing to ‘feeling’ energy vibes, and the only people proclaiming this, are also vegetarians. At least 3. Then me myself, and I am sure I heard of another vegetarian claim it. Never have I heard a meat eater claim such. But here I see another vegetarian saying yes they have done strange energy things like seeing ghosts starting storms and of course being vegetarian gave them that ability, and i already believed it did but never talked about it on that forum to anyone so yeah. I think it raises the likelihood of having psychic things. With meat you are driven to act, to do, to indulge into reality head first. But when it all wears away as a vegetarian after many years, you are still, sensitive. I might be an exception but with the other stats I have stated, seems like it does raise psychic things.

RyoHazuki: I can verify that as a lifelong omnivore, I've never been especially successful with 'pulling energy'. At least, not while sober. Although, the current Mrs_Hazuki is a staunch veggie so there may be conflicting evidence?

Me: I don’t know who that is and I know your post is none serious but I agree- it is conflicting evidence.

Mythopoeika: Hey, you pulled her - so it must work!

Edit: Thinking about it - it must have been her who pulled you! Because she's the veggie, of course. Science, eh?

Me: Agreed. You got it

Hah

Xanatic*: In the Scott Pilgrim movie one character has vegan psychic powers.

Me: They say they have powers from becoming vegan? Or could it just be coincidence that they were vegan but also had powers? Anyway staunch point. Thank you for that

sherbet bizarre: If I get banned from this forum - will I see aliens?

Me: Good one, made me laugh. Seems to be the minimum criteria for all known cases. Hahaha

Mythopoeika: No.
    Unless you're a vegetarian.

Me: Oh, got him. That’s a true point.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 5:47 AM
  7. Yithian

Yithian Cloud-Sculptor of Coral D Staff Member

http://petergreenaway.org.uk/drowning.htm
    The nutter content is all on a separate tangent. All the 'vegetarianism gives you power' posts remain.

8. Rootbeer Milk Coffee Mix

Sorry, your post does not fly here, Since how do we have definitive proof that you are attracted to Mrs Hazuki?
    Please refrain.

9. stuneville

stuneville Amministratore principale Staff Member

Ok. Thank you for the clarification. As that was directed at all of us, you get a green warning for flaming. You'll find a guide to the warning system in Website Issues.
    You can question moderation on here. If you're not happy with the response you can then ask me to adjudicate, whereupon I'll review it. I've done so in this case, and agree with Yithian's actions (ie the posts were gibberish and added nothing at all to an otherwise reasonable conversation.)

Of course if I perform said moderation, then you're stuck with it.

BTW we haven't been accused of fascism in ages! Glad you decided not to do so directly.

10. Coal

Coal Sure, we're all wrong. Makes complete sense.

I was pondering the thread title and there was some discussion a while back about the unification of the human race into a single in-group, and that those who see themselves as part of this single 'supra-ordinate' group 'the whole human race' are those who tend to apply ethics and rules to everyone equally, irrespective of race or nationality.

With that in mind, a really intelligent alien race might surmise the best way to stop us squabbling among ourselves might be to introduce a credible threat to the whole planet.

michael59 likes this.
  11. Mythopoeika

That might work, yes.
    However, that would require the aliens to have an intimate knowledge of human psychology.

12. Coal

Take a really advanced AI about a day with an internet connection and media feeds. A day's probably generous...

13. jimv1

jimv1 Analogue Boy

Didn't they just try that with Tay and were forced to pull the plug after 24 hours' exposure to the internet turned it into a full-on fascist?

14. Coal

A full on parrot, rather. Plus any 'thing' that has the technology to cross light years of space may well have AI/Artificial consciousness at their disposal that we can barely conceive of, which was more my point.

If FTL is a myth, then it's more likely that our only visitors ever will be AI's.

AlienView and EnolaGaia like this.
  15. jimv1

jimv1 Analogue Boy

Assumption is the Mother of all Fuckups.
    Who knows how many of them have navigated themselves at speed into a Black Hole?
    Look at our belief in SatNav.

Shady and Gambeir like this.
  16. Gambeir

Gambeir Yeti

Psychosis and vegetarianism are linked by numerous studies. Simply search google Psychosis and Vegetarianism, then click on Scholarly articles for white papers.

Now of course to be fair we must realize that there's no one checking for cross connections in these so-called studies to the beef, poultry, and fishing industries whom may be supporting/funding work at these so called mental illness research facilities, and if so then there would be a basis to suppose that psychological/mental illness facilties are themselves mere extensions of the pharmaceutical chemical companies. Which may be the case regardless of the whether or not the carnivore industries are involved or not.

Because....psychosis resultant from a deficiency in plants proteins would then explain Monstatans' predilection for screwing round with plant DNA. Once more it all comes back to psychosis because the entire idea is exploitation in the pursuit of more money at the expense of nature and human beings.

If there's beef to this idea, then this is a brewing but planned criminal scheme based on the hegelian dialectic of problem, reaction, solution. They create the problem, then draw attention to it, then create a crisis, and then finally provide a solution. Might explain their insane attempts to make compulsory vaccinations a part of the laws in almost every nation. Maybe they have already so screwed up nature that only now can some form of secret remedy work to keep the entire population of the planet from heading towards the looney bind and thus extinction.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 8:34 PM
  17. Rootbeer Milk Coffee Mix

The post was about being psychic, not having psychosis which is a way for doctors to compartmentalize and assure those who seek approval for their erratic behaviour that most of the time is 100% natural and ok- but your boy is pacing down the hall in the night for 2 hours and thinking and feel strange and we don't want that (personally i couldn't care less but in a rapidly changing world the first generation wants to feel like their 'first' version of reality is the way it has to stay)

Anyway, you brought something that I was completely blind sided to, G, that there's a chance we absorb the plant DNA and plants themselves may be the things that are hyper sensitive to energy, as I have felt their energy before.

Here in North America, it is accepted that food gets broken down into small chains of amino acids. But apparently across Europe, where this forum and most of you are, scientists have conducted studies that even RNA gets into the blood stream, RNA is a single stranded DNA. I personally believe that we do absorb their DNA and it does effect us, based off of how I feel. They don't even know yet how it's possible that RNA gets in, but they do know that it does.

Actually to the skeptics of "energy" here is a video showing that thoughts (I think that it's their bodies 'aura' being close to it that effects it) changes the vibrations of water

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 9:19 PM
    Gambeir likes this.
  18. Gambeir

Gambeir Yeti

But of course because... don't you see...the real prize to render the prey unconscious. The war is on consciousness itself. So I have to revise my original thesis that this is about money. Money is really about power, and this renders both.

Again wash, rinse, repeat....
    "plants symbiosis drugs" Scholarly Articles for validation of R&D into this field. These white papers are the fingerprints of the powers that be. They show you where their interests lie because this is where the brains are being directed with the carrot of jobs, money, and tenure at Universities. Mostly oblivious to what they are doing, which is of course evil incarnate.

For enlightenment go here.
    https://www.erowid.org/culture/char...kenna_terence_tryptamines_consciousness.shtml
    https://grahamhancock.com/contact-plants-aliens-and-the-human-future/

The war on drugs and now the war on tobacco are part of an agenda to render humanity unconscious.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 9:35 PM
  19. Rootbeer Milk Coffee Mix

I don't think that's true because anyone can make the choice to not do drugs and it's becoming more well known how bad it is. The generation above me (30-50) have some mentality that it's 'cool' to do drugs but I think the next generations are more cautious. After all drugs were invented in the 50's with no previous studies so people had to do them and say how fun it was

There might be secret 'forcing' of society by higher forces but at the same time there is a strong metaphysical light of love that drives out stagnating discrepancies

20. Gambeir

Gambeir Yeti

So now herr Doktor Rootbeermilkcoffeemix, you see that being psychic is the problem and where there is a link to those powers and why then the war on drugs is really the war on consciousness.

Frankly I'm all for bringing back the old ways, like for example claiming it's witchcraft so as we can burn you at the stake.
    "wear: He's a witch ya know.

We can't do that just yet, maybe later, so for now you've just to got to be rendered crazy and given drugs. Probably compulsory with an official proper stamp of approval from a court for example.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 10:00 PM