The Moment An 'Advanced' Alien Race Makes Contact - It's Game Over

Discussion in 'Ufology' started by AlienView, Aug 12, 2017 at 4:15 AM.

1. Yithian

Yithian Cloud-Sculptor of Coral D Staff Member

http://petergreenaway.org.uk/drowning.htm
    So your 'summoning' amounted to waving--I see.

A lot of mushrooms in that vegetarian diet?

2. Rootbeer Milk Coffee Mix

Rootbeer Milk Coffee Mix Phantom

You at your age would have to become vegetarian for about 11 years to be able to have energy experiences, where you can feel it, control it, direct it, guide it. I'm young and it only took me a couple years.

3. kamalktk

kamalktk Justified and Ancient

Next time you summon them, please bring a camera.

4. Rootbeer Milk Coffee Mix

i thought about that, but it's not much different than scientists going into the ocean, picking sea horses, then dissecting them.

5. Rootbeer Milk Coffee Mix

6. Rootbeer Milk Coffee Mix

a lot of the members fostered the same attitude the owner had, that aliens are a silly made up topic. hence why you guys are more interested then most of them who read this.

7. Rootbeer Milk Coffee Mix

here is the extended part. I think god pulled the conversation to unfold this way so you'd be less skeptical.

There's 2 interesting clues. My fence in my yard is down. Creating a great environment for freedom of movement. the 2nd: just 10 days before, my cousin with 2 children were staying here. I dont know about you but i've never been around children in my life more than 5 minutes just cause i am young and not much family or friends with kids. The kids were both the exact same height as

So I may have encountered a gray before but I didn't verify. When you are depressed and your neighbour just died cause of your erratic energy, and you got pulled away from your house the night they died, you looked up to the mountains and thought there was aliens. as you walk home the next morning, you let out a energy feeling, that life is so pointless and no meaning, you let out a hope that aliens will show you otherwise. i only believed in the grays for love and support. that next night that i got home, i didnt know my neighbour died. but i lied in bed. just as i past outed, i had a dream. i saw myself in my bed. i knew something was out my door. i walked to it, and opened the door to look out. it was a gray alien with a smiling face. i woke up in my bed now, no images, just dark. i heard the sounds "Bang bang bang screech bang bang bang screech" it was exactly as a large stick banging the ground 3 times, and the 3rd time it was pulled. This would be for them an obvious indicator of not "random noise" such as a motor or washing machine. A deliberate sound.

I had the feeling i should have got up but never did.

Anyway this time after i was banned, i believe in and trust in god and the universe, and know its not by chance.

I had trust in god so i stepped outside and i sensed there was a chance of beings up in the skies so i did an energy pull. This is where everyone always gets skeptical but vegetarians will understand i assure you. I can pull energy. It's like you see a balloon floating in the air and you just will it to come closer and it does, except it's with energy.

Right after the energy pull of expecting something to respond to it, a single light flashed once. I was sure it was aliens.

8. Mythopoeika

Mythopoeika I am a meat popsicle

Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
    Most of the vegetarians I've met have no energy at all. They need to take vitamin supplements.

Gambeir likes this.
  9. Krepostnoi

Krepostnoi Размышляю над бессмертием краба

So, I'm sympathetic to your experience of appealing to the universe/the divine/*insert your preferred label here* and believing you got a response. I've had my own somewhat analogous experience. But I've also got long-term experience of being vegetarian, and I cannot relate at all to this notion of energy pulling. Could you expand on that, at all?

10. Rootbeer Milk Coffee Mix

It was on topic because the base of secrecy in there

Maybe not all vegetarians are more psychic but the stats seem to point so, i've never had a convo with a meat eater saying they had strange psychic phenomenae, but about 5 vegetarians have claimed to.

"I can't have been much older than ten or eleven. I was walking home from a friend's house, and I vaguely recall we thought we'd seen some strange lights in the sky. I'd previously devoured Arthur C Clarke's Mysterious World, my formative Fortean text, and with a child's impetuosity I wanted certainty. I wanted proof of the paranormal. The lights in the sky were ambiguous - Leeds/Bradford airport was nearby. As I walked home I was almost muttering an incantation, a plea, a prayer (although I was not a religious boy) - call it what you will - for proof. But nothing out-of-the-ordinary happened on the walk home, nor in the evening, and I must have had supper and climbed the wooden steps to Bedfordshire, as per usual.

In the small hours of the next morning I was awoken by the sound of malign laughter from my window-ledge outside."

That may have been an alien.
    Basically everything is, well throw away scientists arbitrary understanding of quantum entanglement because EVERYTHING is entangled to the billionths degree.

11. Rootbeer Milk Coffee Mix

This entanglement is not random/chance but working from a higher entity
    if you throw a ball of sand on the ground, could it form 100 straight lines? Could that happen by chance?

12. Yithian

Yithian Cloud-Sculptor of Coral D Staff Member

http://petergreenaway.org.uk/drowning.htm
    Off-topic gibberish removed.

Gambeir likes this.
  13. jimv1

jimv1 Analogue Boy

What stats point to vegetarians being more psychic?
    And more importantly, can you prove ANYONE being psychic?

Gambeir likes this.
  14. Mythopoeika

15. Rootbeer Milk Coffee Mix

the forum members were wondering why the site went down. i told them with this post.

i have nothing to say to close minded idiots

16. stuneville

stuneville Amministratore principale Staff Member

So - just to clarify - are you saying the site went down because they were too closed-minded to listen to your philosophical gems?

I must admit to being intrigued by the vegetarian-psychic-entanglement thing. I do know a huge number of vegetarians, and vegans, many of whom are into this kind of stuff, and not one of them has ever mentioned any of this, so am genuinely curious when you say:
    Are these stats you've seen elsewhere, or ones that you've come up with yourself? Just to give you the heads-up, citing yourself as supporting evidence doesn't really fly on here.

17. RyoHazuki

RyoHazuki Great Old One

I can verify that as a lifelong omnivore, I've never been especially successful with 'pulling energy'. At least, not while sober. Although, the current Mrs_Hazuki is a staunch veggie so there may be conflicting evidence?

18. Mythopoeika

Hey, you pulled her - so it must work!
    Edit: Thinking about it - it must have been her who pulled you! Because she's the veggie, of course. Science, eh?
    :pop::crazy::atom:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017 at 10:53 PM
  19. Xanatic*

Xanatic* Justified and Ancient

In the Scott Pilgrim movie one character has vegan psychic powers.

20. kamalktk

kamalktk Justified and Ancient

Is that vegan popcorn?