Serial Killers

Discussion in 'The Human Condition' started by harlequin2005, Apr 17, 2002.

1. Swifty

Swifty Beloved of Ra

Christ this thread's depressing but here we go again anyway .. there's no way I could do this for a living ..

Garry Ridgeway, the Green River killer killed approximately 40 women .. the detectives on the case received a letter from the infamous serial killer Ted Bundy in '84 offering his help to capture the psychopath which they accepted and Bundy's psychological profile of Ridgeway was correct, Silence Of The Lambs Hannibal Lecter style .. *shudder* ..

2. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

Update on this case:

DOYLESTOWN, Pa. — One of two cousins charged in the deaths of four men who were found buried on a sprawling Pennsylvania farm has waived his preliminary hearing.

Twenty-year-old Cosmo DiNardo appeared via video conference Thursday in a court in Doylestown.

Three rows of seats in the courtroom gallery were filled with victims' family members.

DiNardo's cousin, 20-year-old Sean Kratz, is to be in court later Thursday.

DiNardo admitted to killing the men on his parent's farm in July. His lawyer says he confessed in exchange for prosecutors agreeing not to seek the death penalty. ...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...f-4-men-waives-preliminary-hearing/ar-AArquOI

3. Kingsize Wombat

Kingsize Wombat Devoted Cultist

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/carl-panzram

ramonmercado likes this.
  4. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

Louisiana man, possibly a serial killer, suspected in 4 shootings that terrorized East Baton Rouge area

Oct. 12--A 36-year-old Clinton man who led authorities on a chase Wednesday was later captured and confessed during interrogation in the three killings and nonfatal shooting since July near the East Feliciana-East Baton Rouge parish line, authorities said.

East Baton Rouge Sheriff Sid Gautreaux would not comment on Ryan Sharpe's motive in the shootings or if he knew the victims.

Sharpe, 14227 La. 959, Clinton, was booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on one count each of first-degree murder, illegal use of a weapon and drive-by shooting assault in the Sept. 19 death of Carroll Breeden. Sharpe also will be booked by the East Feliciana Parish Sheriff's Office on two counts of first-degree murder and one count of attempted first-degree murder.

East Feliciana Sheriff Jeff Travis said they developed Sharpe as a person of interest and had been conducting surveillance on his home. About 2:50 p.m. Wednesday, they pursued him when he left the home in a white Nissan Altima, which matched the description of the shooter's vehicle in the most recent shooting, that of Brad DeFranceschi, who was killed Monday while trimming weeds outside his Highway 63 home. ...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...t-terrorized-east-baton-rouge-area/ar-AAtmagG

5. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

Another possible serial killer.

It's been nearly three months since Karen Harmeyer was found dead in a patch of Grandview woods, but her body remains unclaimed at the county morgue.

Harmeyer was the victim of an alleged serial killer, a 22-year-old Kansas City man charged with two other murders and suspected in three more, four near Indian Creek Trail in south Kansas City.

The 64-year-old Harmeyer lived in a tent in a wooded area behind a church in the 12200 block of Blue Ridge Boulevard.

Her body was found July 19 with her feet protruding from the tent by several people who checked on her regularly, according to a Grandview police report.
    The report does not state how she died.

But last week, Jackson County prosecutors announced that they had charged Fredrick Scott with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in Harmeyer's death.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...k-trail-serial-killer-was-homeless/ar-AAtkWQP

6. gerhard1

gerhard1 Ephemeral Spectre

Just thought to share something: my two brothers knew some of the people in this video. This (the King County Sheriff's Department) was the agency they worked for.

Swifty likes this.
  7. RaM

RaM Abominable Snowman

escargot1 likes this.
  8. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

Just don't think about him, you'll only annoy yourself.

escargot1, Coal and RaM like this.
  9. escargot1

escargot1 Beloved of Ra

There're threads about him on Facebook news sites, with people saying 'Throw him on the tip!' 'Burn him on a bonfire!' 'Cut him up and let the foxes eat the bits!' etc. I may have to troll them.

Shady likes this.
  10. RaM

RaM Abominable Snowman

I would have burnt him long ago, being dead at the time would have been optional.

Rosebud and Shady like this.
  11. Mythopoeika

Mythopoeika I am a meat popsicle

Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
    Leave him in a sewage farm. He'll rot down nicely.

Shady likes this.
  12. Shady

Shady Bring me Dreamies Human

Whats that shit ever done to you ? :O

13. Mythopoeika

He's done nothing to me.

14. Shady

Shady Bring me Dreamies Human

I meant the sewage

Coal, RaM, escargot1 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Mythopoeika

16. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

The loved ones of six women who were murdered in a string of killings in the 1980s have spoken of their anguish, as Victoria Police offers an unprecedented $6 million worth of rewards to find the serial killer responsible.

Police hope the six $1 million rewards will help them find the person responsible for the murders of the women killed in what was known at the time as the Tynong North murders.

The women were killed between May 1980 and November 1981, with the victims aged between 14 and 73 years old.

Police said all the women were on foot when they were taken, with the majority intending to take public transport.

Their bodies were found hidden in scrubland at Frankston, in bayside Melbourne, and at Tynong North, south-east of Melbourne, and the offender tried to hide their identities by taking their personal items

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-...r-information-on-tynong-north-murders/9072882