Right-Wing Terrorism: Propaganda And The Deed.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy - The War on Terror' started by ramonmercado, Apr 19, 2017.

1. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

Stories about right-wing terrorists are being shoehorned into various threads. Time for a thread of its own on this topic. This is not to suggest that Islamist Terror isn't right-wing: it is. Indeed it is motivated by the desire to create a Worldwide Caliphate Theocratic Fascist Dictatorship.

But there is already a Thread for Islamic Terrorism, this is terrorism of a different variety and it would be ludicrous to to put it in a thread labeled Islamic Terrorism.

FBI busts Texas right-wing extremist planning mass shooting with 1,000 rounds of ammo
    18 APR 2017 AT 10:31 ET

The FBI arrested an alleged right-wing extremist who had amassed 1,000 rounds of ammunition and was said to be plotting a mass shooting.

A complaint filed in federal court and
    obtained by the Statesman on Monday stated that a search warrant was executed on the home of 50-year-old Steven Thomas Boehle after a confidential informant said that he was planning a shooting spree.

According to the complaint, Boehle “exhibits sovereign citizen extremism ideology.”

Although Boehle is prohibited from owning firearms due to a 1993 assault on a intimate partner, three guns were found in his home.

He was charged with making false statements about his criminal history while trying to buy additional firearms from gun dealers in the Austin area.

Watch a video report below from CBS Austin.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/fbi...nning-mass-shooting-with-1000-rounds-of-ammo/

Vid at link.

2. Mythopoeika

Mythopoeika I am a meat popsicle

Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
  3. Xanatic*

Xanatic* Justified and Ancient

Left right/right wing seems a rather stupid way to divide up politics, even if a popular one.

4. rynner2

rynner2 Justified and Ancient

http://cornwalltidesreach.weebly.com/index.html
    Clearly an amateur terrorist.

5. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

In this case I just want to differentiate this type of terrorism from the Islamist variety.

6. Mythopoeika

What happened to the left-wing terrorism thread?

7. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

By all means start one.

8. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

9. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

10. Cochise

Cochise Justified and Ancient

Good idea for a thread. Terrorism of all sorts wants dragging out into the light of day and condemnation for the barbarity it represents. The end does not justify the means.

ramonmercado likes this.
  11. Xanatic*

Xanatic* Justified and Ancient

So we can rename the thread non-islamic terrorism?

12. Yithian

Yithian Keeping The British End Up Staff Member

http://petergreenaway.org.uk/drowning.htm
    I shan't act without consensus, but can't we just have it all under one 'Terrorism' thread?

13. Mythopoeika

My point was that there should be a 'politically motivated terrorism' thread that encompasses all.

14. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

Don't think it would work.

There are different motivations for 1 right wing, 2 left wing, 3 islamist terrorists.

To lump them all in together would make an overview more difficult rather than easier imo.

All jnfo re bigfoot style cryptids could be amalgamated into one thread but would that please Bigfoot aficionados?

15. Spookdaddy

Spookdaddy Cuckoo

I agree with ramon on this one. Given the current state of the world - and the volume of related incidents - there's absolutely no doubt that Islamic terrorism deserves it's own place, and I think if you start adding other elements to the mix it's only going to muddy the water.

And as Islamism, Islamic terrorism, Muslim matters in general are becoming such a monomania - a kind of negative theory of everything which bleeds into other barely related areas, let alone those to which they do definitely apply themselves - I doubt the poor old Neo-Nazi's or the Red Brigades (or whatever their modern equivalent is - if there even is one) would get much of a look in. Seriously, what's the problem with keeping it all clearly delineated?

ramonmercado likes this.
  16. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

Speculator/Market Trader? I think it fits here.

Police in Germany have charged a man suspected of being behind an attack on the Borussia Dortmund team bus.

Rather than having links to radical Islamism, he was a market trader hoping to make money if the price of shares in the team fell, prosecutors say.

The 28-year-old, identified only as Sergej W, was staying in the team's hotel in a room overlooking the street where the explosion took place.

Two people needed medical help after three bombs exploded near the bus.

Spanish footballer Marc Bartra underwent wrist surgery and a police officer was treated for shock.

Following the attack on 11 April, Borussia Dortmund's Champions League match against Monaco was rescheduled a day later, which led Dortmund fans to open their doors to stranded away supporters. ...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39664212

17. Spookdaddy

Spookdaddy Cuckoo

Sounds like a minor version (well, not so minor if you were on the bus) of the MacGuffin in the rather good but underwatched US TV series, Rubicon.

I'm not read about any links to right-wing groups, though - I suppose maybe capitalist terrorism fits somehwere under the umbrella, but I've always thought of radical capitalists as being pretty much unconcerned about the actual nature of politics as long as it suits their ends.

18. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

Interesting. But there is nothing to suggest he was acting on behalf of a State Security Agency.

German soldier posing as a Syrian refugee arrested for planning 'false flag' terror attack
    Investigators say lieutenant stashed gun at Vienna airport to be used in 'act of state-threatening violence'

by Lizzie Dearden Thursday 27 April 2017

A German soldier found posing as a Syrian refugee has been arrested for allegedly planning a “false flag” shooting attack that would be blamed on asylum seekers. The unidentified soldier was detained when he went to retrieve a loaded pistol he had hidden in a bathroom at Vienna International Airport.

The public prosecutor’s office in Frankfurt said the 28-year-old is suspected of planning a serious “state-threatening act of violence”, fraud and violating firearms laws.

More than 90 German police officers have worked alongside Austrian and French security forces to search 16 locations across three countries on Wednesday, when a suspected accomplice was arrested in Bavaria. ...

“These findings, as well as other evidence, point towards a xenophobic motive for the soldier’s suspected plan to commit an attack using a weapon deposited at Vienna airport.”

If his plan had succeeded, his fingerprints would have registered on the refugee records system and led investigators to his false identity as a Syrian asylum seeker, turning fresh scrutiny on migrants in Germany. ...

Police have searched the homes of the two suspects as well as their friends and workplaces, with detectives seizing “extensive material” including mobile phones, laptops and documents.

Prosecutors said the soldier had no permission for the 7.65mm pistol stashed in Vienna, while illegal weapons were also found at his accomplice’s house. Both men remain in custody in Frankfurt as the probe continues.

The soldier was arrested days after prosecutors revealed that the man who orchestrated the Dortmund bus bombings had attempted to frame Isis to make money on shares ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ed-frankfurt-france-bavaria-a7705231.html?amp

19. gerhard1

gerhard1 Yeti

Any terrorism is bad. I had something else in mind to say but I think that I'll just leave it at that.

Mythopoeika likes this.