Novichok In Salisbury: Secret Agents & Nerve Agents In Britain

Discussion in 'Conspiracy: General' started by blessmycottonsocks, Mar 13, 2018.

1. XBergMann

XBergMann Fear not, I mean no harm to your planet

2. James_H

James_H And I like to roam the land

I usually go with a beret when in France, a sombrero in Mexico (though you have to take it as hand luggage)

3. Coastaljames

Coastaljames Justified & Ancient

Tell me that's not true...source please?

Schrodinger's Zebra likes this.
  4. Jonfairway

Jonfairway Justified & Ancient

both just happened to be passing almost identical passageways with unique cctv and the exact second ?

5. Jonfairway

The Guardian
    no image confirmation of course

its not impossible, but odd

6. Coastaljames

Very odd indeed!

As is everything about this case...which can only make me beleive that this is what I, and you, are being allowed to believe.

7. Jonfairway

well I certainly dont want to end up in the trunk of a car !!! thats for sure...

8. Jonfairway

"
    At what time did the Skripals touch their doorknob? Boshirov and Petrov arrived in Salisbury at 11.48 and could not have painted the doorknob before noon. The Skripals had left their house at 09.15, with their mobile phones switched off so they could not be geo-located. Their car was caught on CCTV on three cameras heading out of Salisbury to the North East. At 13.15 it was again caught on camera heading back in to the town centre from the North West.
    How had the Skripals managed to get back to their home, and touch the door handle, in the hour between noon and 1pm, without being caught on any of the CCTV cameras that caught them going out and caught the Russian visitors so extensively? After this remarkably invisible journey, what time did they touch the door handle?"

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/category/uncategorized/

9. XBergMann

XBergMann Fear not, I mean no harm to your planet

Yes look at the airport map, 2 adults walking down same length passageways at the same time are going to pass cameras at the same time.

Unless you want to believe that the photos are fraudulent, that these men were never in the UK.

Maybe you would like to peruse this link:

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-f...tack-russian-agents-side-by-side-gates.t9963/

and consider this ...

"At arrivals at Gatwick Airport you leave the plane before heading to passport control and then move to collect your bags at the carousels.

You then go through the section of the airport where you have to declare items.

After walking through this and prior coming into the main part of the airport to get your taxi, pick up your car or get a train, you are faced with a number of thin gate corridors."

Frequent flyers will know you can't go through the gates together and rather than queuing up in single file you split up and go through different segments.

This is what Petrov and Boshirov do and why the time is exactly the same."

--

It was mainly the Russia press and Russian embassy in the Uk that made a big fuss about this.

Are you be any chance Russian?

10. Coastaljames

Cavynaut likes this.
  11. hunck

hunck Justified & Ancient

Re passport numbers, according to this site their passport numbers differed only in the last digit - 1297 & 1294, so not quite consecutive but very close, based on a report from Russian news site Fontanka. These numbers have been reported in the UK press as well.

12. Xanatic*

Xanatic* Justified & Ancient

The thing with the passport numbers is more what you would expect with GRU people surely. It's just everything else they messed up with.

13. Coastaljames

We have no idea if anything was messed up with.

Everything happening might be what was meant to happen. These people...and I'll let you conclude who "these people" might be, are not stupid. Not at all.

14. Carse

Carse Devoted Cultist

This is all merely a distraction. Orchestrated by whom and for what purpose, though, that’s the question!

15. Coastaljames

How I can like something more than once!

I think is what I've been fumbling to say all along! There is a reason we know what we know...we've been deliberately shown it and deliberately told it...to distract us from something else.

16. EnolaGaia

EnolaGaia I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ... Staff Member

I seriously doubt the final digits' apparent proximity are significant. It's been common practice among Western governments for decades to subdivide critical ID numbers into segments and vary the segments so as to avoid being able to infer anything from the ID numbers' face values.

I strongly doubt the security-obsessive Russians would not be using a similarly sophisticated numbering scheme.

In any case, the final one or more digits in modern critical ID numbers are typically check digits used for hashing the number to check validity rather than values indicative of sequential issuance.

17. Spookdaddy

Spookdaddy Cuckoo

Why can this not simply be what it says on the tin?

It’s not as if it’s unknown for governments and other forms of administration to organise such operations well outside their own borders (often by proxy, admittedly). And it could be said that the deliberate undermining of the insulating effects of distance has been a traditional trademark of the darker side of Russian policy since even before the Soviet era - and, actually possibly much more relevant here, is a fundamental tenet of major crime organisations the world over.

Maybe I’m naïve – but it seems to me that there’s no more art to believing nothing you are told simply because it is what you are told than there is to swallowing everything hook line and sinker without a moment’s consideration.

Am I the only person to think that there really is a distinct possibility that one party travelled from a foreign country to kill a second party in another country and that the administrations of both nations involved are struggling because neither really has much of a clue what is going on? Is that actually really so unbelievable?

If I was pushed to place a bet then I’d say I don’t think Putin did it, but I’d say that behind all the bluster he’s just as much at sea as everyone else.

ramonmercado, hunck and kamalktk like this.
  18. GNC

GNC King-Sized Canary

As Meat Loaf would say, you took the words right outta my mouth. I know this is the Conspiracy forum, but the alternative explanations concocted for what happened with the poisoning are a lot less believable than the official line from Western governments. Sometimes a revenge attack is just a revenge attack, it's not the first, it won't be the last. Just because you believe your own country's authorities for a change doesn't make you a sucker.

19. blessmycottonsocks

blessmycottonsocks Justified & Ancient

That's something else to boast about, rather like "In Russia, we have biggest micro-chips in whole world".

20. blessmycottonsocks

Why keep posting that?
    Is that passport control at Heathrow?
    When we returned from Prague recently, my wife and I went through the passport control system in adjacent lanes, side by side.
    If it wasn't the exact same second when we were scanned, it would have been no more than 1 or 2 seconds difference.
    So if the two Russian operatives were next to each other in the queue, there's nothing particularly woo about them being scanned at the same time.

21. EnolaGaia

EnolaGaia I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ... Staff Member

Here's a new twist ... Two different Russian men were detained as suspects monitoring, and possibly seeking to penetrate, the Swiss lab that analyzed the poison for OPCW.

FULL STORY: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45522614

22. uair01

uair01 Justified & Ancient

http://uair01.blogspot.nl/
    TWITTER:
    uair01
    Interesting research by Bellingcat:
    https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-...s-passport-data-shows-link-security-services/

Alexander Petrov’s passport dossier is marked with a stamp containing the instruction “Do not provide any information”. This stamp does not exist in standard civilian passport files. A source working in the Russian police force who regularly works with the central database confirmed to Bellingcat and The Insider that they have never seen such a stamp on any passport form in their career. That source surmised that this marking reserved for operatives of the state under deep cover.

XBergMann, hunck and Mythopoeika like this.
  23. kamalktk

kamalktk Justified & Ancient

Also from Bellingcat, their passports had GRU identifiers on them:

https://mobile.twitter.com/bellingcat/status/1040673204002533379
    -------------------------------
    Keen-eyed journalists at
    @novaya_gazeta
    noticed something we didn't in our Skripal report: the number indicated on Petrov's passport file next to "Don't release information" is the Russian Ministry of Defense. Specifically, where the GRU is headquartered.

The passport number was also issued by the "VIP" Federal Migration service (unit 770-001), which is used in sensitive or high-profile cases (such as, famously, Depardieu, as
    @OldLentach
    noted).

24. Yithian

Yithian Parish Watch Staff Member

http://petergreenaway.org.uk/drowning.htm
    Yith's hunch.

This is a (genuine) GRU operation, but Putin himself did not sign off on it.

Somebody is up **** creek without even a canoe.

Cavynaut and ramonmercado like this.
  25. Coastaljames

Because Sergei Skripal would be dead.

And we wouldn't be having this discussion. Because we wouldn't know anything about it.

26. Spookdaddy

Spookdaddy Cuckoo

I think that's a very begged question. Personally, I think the absolute infallibility of Russian intelligence services - in fact, any nation's intelligence services - is probably more a product of popular culture than of the real world. I'd say the same goes for major organised crime - and, in fact, any institutionalised system of enforcement. (I would add that the fact that many of these organisations so often seem to be in direct competion with other elements within their own system does not help matters).

Potentially professional, ruthless, devious and lethal - yes. Absolutely infallible - best left to the movies.

Coastaljames likes this.
  27. blessmycottonsocks

Well Moscow didn't quite manage to kill Ukrainian politician Viktor Andriyovych Yushchenko either.
    That was with laboratory-grade dioxin and left him with debilitating weakness and a rather alarming complexion.
    Perhaps he, Charlie Rowlie and the Skripals could get together and start a support group for survivors?

Coastaljames likes this.
  28. Coastaljames

Good post and there is a great deal in there I've already concluded.

However...there cannot be a more convoluted, obvious and traceable attempt to kill someone than this. Being seen everywhere on CCTV? Travelling publicly and openly? Staying a traceable hotel when there will safe houses in London? And for me, the biggie- spraying a hyper-deadly substance on a door handle where a gust of wind could have blown it onto you. And killed you. Transporting that stuff across the world? Why? If you don't care about being covert...then a silenced pistol of a garotte is infinitely easier and safer for you.

Or...why even do it yourself? Plenty of hitmen in the UK. Why travel all that distance - being traced and filmed at every step of the way? £20'000 job done. No mess. No ties to you. Easy.

Unless...he was never meant to be killed...

Even staunch anti-Russians have never made an absolute bulletproof argument that the Russian government poisoned Mr. Yushchenko. He had a lot of enemies...both within his own country and within even his own family.

29. Mythopoeika

Mythopoeika I am a meat popsicle

Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
    I think this stuff is not sprayed, so much as dispensed. It's probably got an oily, soapy or gelatinous consistency, so it stays put. So I'm guessing that not much of it gets into the atmosphere.

30. Coastaljames