FT 350

Discussion in 'Fortean Times Magazine' started by XEPER_, Jan 28, 2017.

1. XEPER_

XEPER_ Great Old One

Fortean Times 350 just plopped through the door. Looks a good one! Mythconceptions is an interesting one for me - I always thought it was true, to the extent I've been telling it to my 9-year-old daughter!

Attached Files:

2. Fluttermoth

Fluttermoth Mrs Treguard

I thought Jenny Randles's piece and the IHTM were particularly good this month.

3. GNC

GNC King-Sized Canary

Yes! Got mine early this time! But haven't had a chance to look at it, apart from a cursory glance inside. Does look good, though, one of the best in a while.

4. GNC

GNC King-Sized Canary

I must admit I'm wary of reading articles (or watching documentaries) about Aberfan because it's such a distressing story but the one in this issue was very interesting, even if it doesn't explain why every awful disaster doesn't have its premonitions in dreams. Unless they do?

The smells article was very fine as well, surprising how little researched this area is.

But the forum article about Whitley Streiber predicting Trump was clutching at some very thin straws. Didn't ruin the issue, though.

Ermintrude likes this.
  5. FrKadash

FrKadash Justified and Ancient

https://www.facebook.com/ordomizbeah
    Haven't renewed my script in time so missed FT350 :eek: I'll have to buy a copy online so I don't miss out and then never get round to reading this issue!

6. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

Interesting article in Forum on 19/20th century explorer of Latin America, George K. Cherrie. Extensive quotes fro his book Dark Trails: Adventures of a Naturalist (1930).

Also in Forum: Is Donald Trump an Alien? Perhaps not, just alienated from reality.

Strang4 Days: dog bricked in wall for 3 years; man bricked in wall for 3 days.

7. XEPER_

XEPER_ Great Old One

Sometimes an article in FT really has me scratching my head, wondering how the hell it ever got published. That was one of them.

8. GNC

GNC King-Sized Canary

I know! Did they owe him a favour? The rest of the issue was fine.

XEPER_ likes this.