Conspiracy in the U.S Election & Trump's Presidency

Discussion in 'Conspiracy - General' started by Tribble, Nov 11, 2016.

1. kamalktk

kamalktk Justified and Ancient

Esquire magazine cover from 2004 predicted the future. It even has references to leopards! (you might remember my posts about the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party)

[​IMG]

2. Shadowsot

Shadowsot Yeti

Well it means the rate has actually decreased when he took office.
    More, we're still under Obama's economic plans until later in the year.

3. Shadowsot

Shadowsot Yeti

Hasn't he been trying to run for ages?

4. Brig

Brig Great Old One

Whatever. I really can't see that Trump will do any worse than Obama. All new presidents need time to excel or fail. Judge the guy in two years.

5. INT21

INT21 Great Old One

He needs to create two hundred thousand jobs a month to beat Obama's average. Don't forget Obama started with a huge disadvantage. He took office the year after the Big Crash when unemployment was over 5 million.

One year should be enough to see the trend; and we are more than half way through it.

You better have your ear defenders ready for when the stock market bubble bursts.

INT21

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017 at 6:57 PM
    ramonmercado likes this.
  6. MungomanII

MungomanII Mostly harmless...

The man acts like a thirteen year old boy.

He's vindictive, he's a bullshit artist and he surrounds himself with sycophants - I remember him and his like in the schoolyards making stupid comments about girls, pressuring other people to get his way, but smart enough to get other people to do his dirty work.

Nope, he's not good for America or the American people.

dr wu likes this.
  7. Kingsize Wombat

Kingsize Wombat Phantom

No President (or Politician) can ever really "create" jobs unless they are in the Public Service. At best, they can help to create the sort of environment that allows businesses to thrive. If these businesses then chose to hire people, start to automate, or move jobs off-shore is another matter altogether.

And none of this really relates to this thread... :headbang:

8. INT21

INT21 Great Old One

...At best, they can help to create the sort of environment that allows businesses to thrive...

That is precisely what Trump was promising to do with his infra structure and tax schemes. Neither of which have yet come to fruition.

And none of this really relates to this thread... :headbang:

Don't do that, you'll get a headache; and the wall doesn't really care.

I'll send you a Mars bar (and a box of paracetamol) if you can point to any thread that did stay strictly on topic. I'll even pay the postage.

INT21

9. Yithian

Yithian Cloud-Sculptor of Coral D Staff Member

http://petergreenaway.org.uk/drowning.htm
    There's no harm in a little light meandering, but let's not let this become the Trump: Hero or Villain? thread.

10. Kingsize Wombat

Kingsize Wombat Phantom

11. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

Looks as if the conspiracy to gerrymander dustricts is continuing.

A federal court has ordered Texas to redraw its congressional district map after finding it had twice been intentionally drawn to discriminate against minorities -- a ruling that the state has vowed to challenge in the U.S. Supreme Court.

In March, the three-judge panel in San Antonio invalidated three of the state's congressional districts drawn in 2011 because they intentionally discriminate against minorities. But the court did not order those districts redrawn because it still needed to rule on whether they had been fixed after a court-ordered remedial map-drawing process in 2013.

In a 107-page order released Tuesday, the court unanimously ruled that two of those districts --District 27 in Corpus Christi, represented by Republican Blake Farenthold, and District 35 in Austin, represented by Democrat Lloyd Doggett -- were again drawn with discriminatory intent in 2013. Judges have ordered them redrawn. ...

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/tex...-court-orders-texas-congressional-map-redrawn

12. dr wu

dr wu Doctor Prog

On related 'cornspiracy issues'...has anyone turned up any real evidence (he did start some kind of lame panel) regarding Drumpf's claim of massive voter fraud?

13. INT21

INT21 Great Old One

..claim of massive voter fraud?..

Seems to have gone quiet.

INT21

14. INT21

INT21 Great Old One

Sorry wombat, no Twix for you.

It appears that no one responded to the topic so it can hardly claim to stay on topic. I do like Topics; or even Lion bars.

INT21.;)

Kingsize Wombat likes this.
  15. EnolaGaia

EnolaGaia I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...

A majority of states declined to submit the voter data the commission asked for.

The first face-to-face meeting of the commission didn't happen until July 19 (only 4 weeks ago).

There are multiple lawsuits pending in federal courts that have a bearing on the commission, its conduct, etc.

It hasn't gone away, but it hasn't gotten anywhere yet.

My best advice is to monitor the news referencing the formal title:

Presidential Advisory Commission on Electoral Integrity
    (PACEI)

16. kamalktk

There wasnt any massive fraud. Several statisticians had looked into fraud claims and had found single digits of fraud over several billion votes for various issues and offices over some time period. I posted a link to the results but i done remember if it was in this thread or the US politics thread that was in chat.

The significant voting issues arent fraud issues, but disenfranchisement issues and gerrymandering.

17. Kingsize Wombat

Kingsize Wombat Phantom

You hit the nail on the head there - this part is for me the actual threat against true democracy today. And not just in the USA. Similar things happen here in Australia as well.

ramonmercado likes this.
  18. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

Please tell us more about the Australian gerrymandering.

19. Kingsize Wombat

Kingsize Wombat Phantom

Here's one from 2014 that really got me mad:
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-11-14/firth-gerrymandering-has-no-place-in-australia/5891592

And then there is the constant re-drawing of the electoral districts to favor the party in power.

ramonmercado likes this.
  20. kamalktk

The gerrymandering is done by both sides in the US. There is now software and proposals to let computers define the districts in an attempt to get rid of biases. It is vastly more widespread and affects vastly more people than have been shown to commit the more old fashioned "show up at polls with fake credentials" type fraud.

Biases could still be built into the computer districting programs, but i think many are open source in attempts to weed out bias.