Conspiracy in the U.S Election & Trump's Presidency

Discussion in 'Conspiracy - general' started by Tribble, Nov 11, 2016.

1. EnolaGaia

EnolaGaia I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...

Not as of 1967 ... I was still in high school when the 'levitate the Pentagon' event occurred. On the other hand, I was already well-known for 'yippie-esque' stunts undertaken in a more local / purely mischievous context. By the time I was in college I was more resonant with the Yippie orientation than my similarly countercultural associates.

Now that I think about it ... I can't remember if I actually stole my copy of Abbie Hoffman's Steal This Book. :evil:

2. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

I was 7 in 67 so I read about the levitation attempt later. I think I borrowed Hoffman's book.

3. Belshazzar

Belshazzar Great Old One

4. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

5. Belshazzar

Belshazzar Great Old One

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    ramonmercado likes this.
  6. MungomanII

MungomanII Mostly harmless...

Gony no dae tha'

7. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

Putin: Questions for Jill Stein and the Green Party Leadership
    Jill Stein, Putin and the Green Party's Internal Life.
    by Sean O'Torain.

Fellow members of the Green Party. I would like to raise some questions for the Green Party leaderhip and also make a few comments. I am speaking here with restraint in the hope that we can elicit a response from the leadership of our Party and have a reasonable discussion.

My main questions are these.

What was Jill Stein doing at a dinner in Russia sitting at the same table with Putin and Trump's now disgraced ex National Security Advisor Flynn?

After the collapse of Stalinism a brutal Russian capitalist class rose out of the ruins and took over. Putin represents this class. He represents this brutal Russian imperialism which represses its own working class and opposition and invades other countries. He is an enthusiastic supporter of the fossil fuel industry. He bases himself on nationalist propaganda and on the support of the extreme reactionary anti women Russian Orthodox Church. This is who Jill Stein was meeting with!! There was no way that Jill Stein did anything but harm to the environmental movement, to the women's movement and to working people in Russia and internationally by meeting with Putin. I hope Jill Stein and the Green Party leadership explain what they think they were doing. One thing they have done is make it much more difficult to defend and build the Green Party here in the US. Along with everything else we now have to defend Jill Stein sitting down with Putin. If the Green Party leadership were wanting to damage the Party's growth it could not do so much more effectively. If the Green party does begin to grow significantly think how many times this photo with Jill Stein sitting with Putin and Flynn will be dragged out by its enemies.

Now to another question. I want to know who took this decision that Jill Stein would visit and have dinner with Putin and Flynn? At what meeting was this important decision taken? What body of the party decided this? I know I never heard of any such meeting which discussed this. I know that I never heard any discussion about this issue, that is would it be a good idea for Jill Stein to meet Putin or not? I look forward to an answer on this. The Party leadership has a duty to tell the Party membership what body took this decision, where and when it met, who was invited to attend, who was not invited to attend, and who spoke. I never got any invitation to such a meeting and I know of nobody else who got an invitation. If the Party leadership does not provide this information it will prove that it is acting in an undemocratic way. ...

https://weknowwhatsup.blogspot.ie/2017/02/putin-questions-for-jill-stein-and_28.html?spref=tw

8. Analis

Analis Justified and Ancient

In fact, it's the the Trump presidency that may be the target of false flag attacks and made-up incidents by the US deep State to derail any attempt at apeasement ; as this could be the case with the incident supposedly opposing USS Porter to Russian fighter jets :
    http://johnhelmer.net/black-sea-buz...then-sends-sos-to-president-trump/#more-17155

9. kamalktk

kamalktk Justified and Ancient

Saw this elsewhere...
    ---------------------------
    Exxon Mobil, under Rex Tillerson, brokered a deal with Russia in 2013 to lease over 60 million acres of Russian land to pump oil out of (which is five times as much land as they lease in the US), but all that Russian oil would go through pipelines in the Ukraine, who would heavily tax the proceeds...

Crimea effectively becomes part of Russia in 2014, securing for Russia the routes to export the oil tax-free by sea.

After Obama sanctioned Russia over Crimea, Exxon Mobil could only pump oil from approximately 3 of those 60+ million acres. But now Rex Tillerson is the US Secretary of State.

The Russian government's oil company, Rosneft, will make half a trillion (500 Billion) dollars from that much untapped oil, all pumped tax-free through Crimea.

19.5% or $20 Billion worth of Russian Oil Giant was transferred to new owners in December. The identities of the new owners is unknown. The corporate shell is a Cayman islands registered corporate ditch designed for anonymous ownership.

Mythopoeika and Ulalume like this.
  10. Ulalume

Ulalume tart of darkness

http://victoriaphantasmagoria.blogspot.com/
    Some related points, in handy image form:
    C59ACyLWMAAqT9p.jpg

Mythopoeika, ramonmercado and Coal like this.
  11. Mythopoeika

Mythopoeika I am a meat popsicle

Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
    Fascinating to see the machinations of their corruption out there for all to see.
    Far too many vested interests in that Presidency. Is it enough to impeach? Gosh, I hope so.

rynner2 likes this.
  12. MungomanII

MungomanII Mostly harmless...

A
    And this is why it was inevitable that Number 45 would win the American election - even though I couldn't believe that the majority of the American people would vote for him.

13. XBergMann

XBergMann Yeti

The oil is in Siberia which is a long way from Ukraine (not the Ukraine by the way).

What pipelines are you talking about? Surely you are not confusing things with the gas pipelines through Ukraine which pump gas not oil.

Ukraine does not tax oil going through its pipelines because no oil does it is gas ... Ukraine does not tax going through its pipelines either but charges a fee based per 1,000 cu m of gas per 100 KMs - this is a standard supply chain fee and in no way shape or form represents heavy taxation as you claim.

How on earth are they going to pump oil through Crimea - look at a map. The oil pipelines you mention do not exist and how is Russia going to get the oil to Crimea (again look at a map )- why not send it through Nakhodka as they currently do.

It sounds to me like you making stuff up ... can I ask why?

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    Belshazzar likes this.
  14. kamalktk

Before accusing me of making stuff up, I can see that you didnt read my post, namely the first line of it.

15. XBergMann

XBergMann Yeti

OK then - you posted it so one can assume your agreement otherwise why would you post something you do not agree with.

Secondly if you know it to be made up (and yes I do accuse you of posting made up stuff because you did) then why post it - unless of course you agree with it (see sentence above).

I also note that you do not refer to my explanations of why what you post is completely untrue thus deflecting attention away from the false narrative that you chose to share in the first place.

Siberian oil through Crimea transported by oil pipelines that do not exist and which Ukraine apparently heavily taxes?!?

Again I ask why do you post this stuff if 1) you know it to be false 2) you believe it to be true - didn't bother to look at a map first which would have shown you in seconds how ridiculous your claims are

16. XBergMann

XBergMann Yeti

And here is another one full of made up stuff that has no bearing in reality.

Putting "saw this elsewhere" at the top of your post and then posting a load of lies and made up garbage is a bit pathetic don't you agree?

Do you believe that as long as you write "saw this elsewhere" you can write whatever lies you want. You were even too embarrassed to provide a link.

Russian oil going through heavily taxed Ukrainian pipelines.... it is not true ... it is a lie .... these oil pipelines do not exist. Yet you keep posting this. Do you believe that if you post it enough times the casual reader will accept it as true?

17. Ulalume

Ulalume tart of darkness

http://victoriaphantasmagoria.blogspot.com/
    This is a conspiracy theory thread. For the posting of conspiracy theories that are rumored about the US election 2016, not necessarily factual information.

18. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

19. kamalktk

20. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

Comey confirms FBI probe into Trump-Russia collusion
    The director of the FBI also says there's 'no information' to support Trump's claim that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/adam-schiff-trump-twitter-wiretapping-russia-ties-236249

The president’s official Twitter account is spreading falsehoods about the Comey hearing
    He’s peddling blatantly misleading claims about Russia’s involvement in the election.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/20/14984662/trump-tweet-comey-russia