‘The Storm’: Trump To Bust Open 'The Deep State'

Discussion in 'Conspiracy: General' started by Kingsize Wombat, Feb 15, 2018.

1. AlchoPwn

AlchoPwn Abominable Snowman

It would be a hell of a lot funnier if it were actually true.

As it is, it just seems like a typical elephant fart, full of sound and fury, to hide the truth and deflect the blame.

2. AlchoPwn

This is really quite extraordinary. Thanks for finding and posting this. I have a good mind to contact them and take the Q bunch to task for some of the shaky fact checking they have done here, and also to suggest that they re-arrange the whole thing into a hypertext matrix that delineates their perceived connections.

As to whether Trump can bring down the Deep State, I would like to get Stormy Daniels' opinion on the matter.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    Kingsize Wombat likes this.
  3. ramonmercado

ramonmercado CyberPunk

Could Stormy be the new Deep Throat?

pandacracker and AlchoPwn like this.
  4. dr wu

dr wu Doctor Prog

It seems like the only thing 'Q' is revealing is his own Deep Psychosis and not any Deep State.

;)

5. AlchoPwn

While I appreciate the sentiment, I am pretty sure that psychopathy can be regarded as a "state", if only a "state of mind". Pardon me while I attend to my horse :dhorse:.

6. Kingsize Wombat

Kingsize Wombat Abominable Snowman

That whole Q Anon thing is still lurching along - with Trump fans wearing "Q" T-Shirts and the like. And, of course, there's an app for that:

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...hed-pizzagate-offshoot-conspiracy-app-n891726

It's still on Google Play at the time of writing, and I was tempted to download it - but they wanted $ 1.99 - and there's no way I'm going to pay for that.

But removing it will just stoke the paranoia of the followers.

7. Kingsize Wombat

I'm still waiting for this to go away - but hey, it isn't. It's getting actually a bit scary:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/qanon-conspiracy-real-life_us_5b54bbafe4b0b15aba8fe484

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...off-writes-trump-cites-conspiracy-in-letters/

8. Kingsize Wombat

The Guardian is now reporting on Q Anon. And, for whatever reason, Tom Hanks is in the cross hairs of Q followers:

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...n-rightwing-conspiracy-theory-explained-trump

9. Tribble

Tribble Furry Idiot

I suspect Qanon are sociopaths who see themselves as tricksters and think it's hilarious to make up incredible nonsense and spread chaos, which is then spread by Russian social media machines and acted upon by the mentally unstable. As for Tom Hanks? He's generally seen as a nice guy in real life so to them he obviously has dark secrets.

Nicked from Twitter :

[​IMG]

AlchoPwn and ramonmercado like this.
  10. kamalktk

kamalktk Justified & Ancient

11. GNC

GNC King-Sized Canary

12. Kingsize Wombat

Well, this could actually get interesting now. BuzzFeed thinks QAnon is a hoax by leftists, based on an Italian book from the 1990s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(novel)

Meanwhile, the hacker collective "Anonymous" have had enough of that crap and want to expose it. I'd love it if they did.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/anonymous-vows-to-take-down-expose-qanon/ar-BBLze18?ocid=ientp

AlchoPwn likes this.
  13. GNC

GNC King-Sized Canary

I dunno, the kind of conspiracy that sees paedophiles everywhere seems more right wing than left wing given where it was propagated from the 90s onwards (e.g. right wing tabloid press). Unless that's the "joke"?

14. Kingsize Wombat

Well, yes, that rather is the point. If there is one.

15. Spookdaddy

Spookdaddy Cuckoo

I really enjoyed Q (and 54) and, having followed up on the mystery over the years (when it was published the identity of 'Luther Blisset' was unknown) I'd be kind of surprised if the guys involved were responsible for QAnon. And I suspect that they would be savvy enough to realise that we're in a world that's gone beyond parody, and that therefore - if that's what it is - it would be pointless. (Trivia moment - I seem to remember that one of the authors translates Stephen King's books into Italian.)

On a tangent - the Luther Blisset alias has reminded me that this very board seems to have had a few new posters using footballers names (or nicknames) over the last few months. Maybe that's normal - I don't spend enough time on other sites to know.

Or maybe we're being QAnoned?

Edit: 54 was written by Wu Ming - but that's basically the same guys.

Moth In Relay likes this.
  16. Kingsize Wombat

I haven't read it, but I don't think the insinuation is that the same authors are behind "Q Anon". Merely that "whoever" took the book "Q" as the inspiration for the hoax.

I hope we will find out one day.

17. Spookdaddy

Spookdaddy Cuckoo

Ah, right. That makes a bit more sense - kind of.

I'm going to have to re-read, now - apparently Wu Ming themselves think Q might be being used as part of a possible hoax. (Source).

Kingsize Wombat likes this.
  18. Vardoger

Vardoger Bring the Beat Back!!

Looks like I wasn't that far from the truth when I said Q Anon was a 4Chan'er.

Q Anon man.jpg