David Plankton
      Colonel Nicholson, I presume?
      1. Yithian likes this.
      2. Yithian
        Yithian
        Jun 11, 2018
    2. Waymarker
      Waymarker
      And for the record I think I'd agree with your recent locking of Danr's thread. He wasn't talking TO us, he was talking AT us by simply shouting at us and not responding to most of our questions so he had to be shut down..:)
    3. Waymarker
      Waymarker
      Alright mate, it's not your fault if the mag editor has ordered you to ignore people who come to FT for help and advice on stress issues etc. I get loads of feedback from people in other forums thanking me for helping sort themselves out. Beats me why your editor thinks it's "dangerous"!
      1. Yithian
        Yithian
        Thanks for understanding.
        May 21, 2018
    4. Waymarker
      Waymarker
      Call me a softy, but I used to work at a mental health charity and I like to think I was pretty good at good-naturedly helping people get their sh*t together, but if you're going to bully them, there's no place for me at FT..:)
      1. Yithian
        Yithian
        Evidence of bullying? We do not indulge paranoid delusions as to do so is dangerous. The editor of the magazine has instructed us to prevent the solicitation of mental health advice to obviate the costly legal wrangling that has beset other sites. What would you have me do? It is not my magazine or legal liability.
        May 21, 2018
      2. Yithian
        Yithian
        May 21, 2018
    5. Waymarker
      Waymarker
      Steady on, I've been a member here for 6 years!
      I'm a mod at Mission4Today, I suppose all mods have different styles. My philosophy is that the members are the most important part of any forum because without them there wouldn't BE a forum, so I treat them with respect at all times, I've never deleted, banned, locked or warned anybody and I never will..:)
      PS- how can I PM you or anybody?
      1. Yithian
        Yithian
        With respect, unlike Mission4Today a Fortean forum is a magnet for charlatans and the mentally ill; it is often very difficult to distinguish these individuals, but we have learnt that nothing drives members away more than a degeneration into nonsense and fiction.
        May 21, 2018
      2. Yithian
        Yithian
        If I never deleted anyone, the few threads you would find in the sea of spam would be filled with flame wars. Perhaps your forum doesn't need moderation; this one does.
        May 21, 2018
    6. Waymarker
      Waymarker
      Hey Yithian none of my business but if you keep closing peoples threads, members are going to start drifting away..;)
      1. Yithian
        Yithian
        You have been here five minutes, we have been here fifteen years. I have the technical data here which suggests we have one user posing as multilple individuals, what would you have me do--sit back and watch the puppet show?
        May 21, 2018
    7. AlchoPwn
      AlchoPwn
      Hello Yithian.

I just found a really hilariously awful headline but lost the forum thread on which to post it. Do you recall which one it is?
      SOS.
      1. Yithian
    8. Shady
      Shady
      LOL eager
    9. SingingBeauty
      SingingBeauty
      Hello Yithian,

Why was my thread closed? Am I not allowed to seek my friends that are here now? Thanks for providing the other link but I was unable to post there as it's closed too.
      1. Yithian
        Yithian
        If you read the thread I linked to, you will see why that thread is now closed. If you read your thread, you will see that I have suggested using private messages to contact former Hub members. Almost all of them have contributed to that thread, so their profiles are simple to locate. We've had a lot of Alien Hub discussion here and you've missed it, I'm afraid. Regardless, welcome to the board.
        Aug 21, 2017
      2. SingingBeauty
        SingingBeauty
        Thank you
        Aug 21, 2017
    10. pepe
      pepe
      Just a quick thank you Yithian, for being a good sport and that extends to all staff.
      1. Kchoo likes this.
      2. Yithian
        Yithian
        Cheers, will pass your words to the other two staff.
        Aug 16, 2017
    11. olivia glad
      olivia glad
      Hi,Yithian.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. olivia glad
        olivia glad
        You know what happened to alien hub???
        Aug 8, 2017
      3. Yithian
        Yithian
        I'm afraid that I'd never heard of the site before one of our members (dr wu) began enquiring about its demise. I don't read a lot about UFOs and aliens beyond what we have in our UFOlogy section here. Hopefully you and your comrades-in-exile can breathe life into some of the old threads there; there is no harm whatsoever in resurrecting old threads with comments or questions.
        Aug 8, 2017
      4. olivia glad
        Aug 20, 2017
    12. Yithian
      Yithian
      Going uphill, in the pouring rain, at the junction of two maps
    13. Yithian
      Yithian
      I am shocked—shocked—to find that gambling is going on in here!
    14. Yithian
      Yithian
      Going uphill, in the pouring rain, at the junction of two maps
    15. stuneville
      stuneville
      Hello Yith! How's it all looking?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. stuneville
        stuneville
        try now, just a test post to website issues
        Dec 12, 2014
      3. Yithian
        Yithian
        That works, thank you. Avatar is still no.
        Dec 12, 2014
      4. stuneville
        stuneville
        OK - avs are second tier, have to get posts and log ins ect done first. Hopefully can sort by this eve.
        Dec 12, 2014
  • About

http://petergreenaway.org.uk/drowning.htm

Signature

If it’s a miracle, Colour Sergeant, it’s a short chamber Boxer-Henry .45 calibre miracle.
    ipsa scientia potestas est.