McAvennie
Last Activity:
Oct 21, 2017 at 4:34 PM
sdwilson79@hotmail.com

Share This Page

McAvennie

Justified & Ancient

IMDB boards were top for use after watching a film to see if someone had spotted the obscure thing you noticed or hated the same character. Apr 13, 2017

McAvennie was last seen:
Oct 21, 2017 at 4:34 PM
    1. Yithian
      Yithian
      I like your new avatar, McAvennie. I can't recall whether your original one was of you clutching a trophy or the original McAvennie clutching it... Trust all's well in your neck o' the woods.
      1. skinny likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. McAvennie
        McAvennie
        Fully intend to go back one day. Really enjoyed it. In Jakarta on a project next year so can hopefully make a quick visit.
        Oct 8, 2017
      4. Yithian
        Yithian
        I've somehow managed to avoid the Malay Peninsula itself, but have been to islands of the east and west. Some people I've spoken to seem to think Malaysia is a slightly dodgy place to visit, but I've come away with a pretty good impression of the place.
        Oct 8, 2017
      5. McAvennie
        McAvennie
        Yep me too, apart from an encounter with some margaritas that were clearly not made with legit alcohol - black out, lost time, no memory of anything for a few days - it was a pretty top trip.
        Oct 8, 2017
    2. McAvennie
      McAvennie
      IMDB boards were top for use after watching a film to see if someone had spotted the obscure thing you noticed or hated the same character.
  • About

sdwilson79@hotmail.com
    INTERESTS:
    Music, cinema, football. The usual stuff.
    Writer

Signature

[​IMG]

Goal! 1-0 Scotland!