GNC
Last Activity:
Nov 23, 2017 at 10:02 PM

Share This Page

GNC

King-Sized Canary, Male

That reminds me, it's almost time for Bob's rendition of Must Be Santa... Nov 20, 2017 at 11:33 PM

GNC was last seen:
Nov 23, 2017 at 10:02 PM
    1. GNC
      GNC
      People complain about critics being overwhelmingly negative (they're not) but the average movie fan on IMDB had them beat for negativity.
    2. GNC
      GNC
      I may do that, thanks.
    3. GNC
      GNC
      I don't miss the IMDB blockbuster chat, I do miss the threads on obscure movies where knowledgeable people would seek them out.
    4. GNC
      GNC
      ...maybe someday. You've changed your place in this world, you've changed your place in this world...
    5. GNC
      GNC
      You're thinking of Joan Crawford...
    6. GNC
      GNC
      Happy 95th, Doris Day!
    7. GNC
      GNC
      What you want is some quality LSD.
    8. GNC
      GNC
      Because everyone wants a piece of you?
    9. GNC
      GNC
      ...for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows.
    10. GNC
      GNC
      Berk=80s/Doris=70s. It was Vietnam for 1970s 3 year olds. You weren't there, man!
    11. GNC
      GNC
      Doris was the horror that lived under the trapdoor in Why Don't You? She ate all the kids at the end of the series.
    12. GNC
      GNC
      Happy birthday Danai Gurira, glad you had something to do in this week's episode.
    13. GNC
      GNC
      Happy birthday, Mr Nemo! You'll make Captain soon enough!
    14. GNC
      GNC
      Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shapeshifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil!
    15. GNC
      GNC
      Here's to the next 70, Recycled! And you'll be good for the environment too!
    16. GNC
      GNC
      Happy birthday David Lynch - let's rock.
    17. GNC
      GNC
      Happy birthday John Carpenter. They live - we sleep!
    18. GNC
      GNC
      Happy birthday Mr Sensible, Nicolas Cage.
    19. GNC
      GNC
      Where are you going to fly to?
    20. GNC
      GNC
      Merry New Year! Oh, wait, I should say Happy Hogmanay and a guid New Year, geographically speaking.
      1. titch likes this.
    21. GNC
      GNC
      Would that it were so simple.
    22. GNC
    23. GNC
    24. GNC
      GNC
      Happy birthday Karen Gillan and Mary Elizabeth Winstead. They're cool too.
    25. GNC
      GNC
      Make up your mind.
    26. GNC
      GNC
      The middle 3 seasons of B5 were fantastic. 1st where they were finding their feet and 5th for the sake of it were less vital.
    27. GNC
      GNC
      Firefly was the great "lost" sci-fi series of the last decade. The final episode is one of the finest 3/4 of an hour you'll ever see on TV.
    28. GNC
      GNC
      Happy birthday 3 folks who should make a film together: Udo Kier, Mia Wasikowska and Sir Roger Moore (who's 89!).
    29. GNC
      GNC
      Happy birthday Robin Askwith. I confess I've seen most of his films. And every episode of Bottle Boys. Forgive me Lord, for I know not...
    30. GNC
      GNC
      Is it too late to reboot Shakespeare's Richard III for the 21st Century?
  • About