Ermintrude
Last Activity:
Jan 19, 2017 at 11:43 PM

Share This Page

Ermintrude

Existential pixelfixer

Beloved by all, and certain to fall Small, but perfectly-informed Doubtful, yet always trustworthy Never, ever, what, where or who You think Nov 15, 2015

Ermintrude was last seen:
Jan 19, 2017 at 11:43 PM
    1. Ermintrude
      Ermintrude
      Beloved by all, and certain to fall Small, but perfectly-informed Doubtful, yet always trustworthy Never, ever, what, where or who You think
      1. Hild und hjalmi and LittleBat like this.
    2. Ermintrude
      Ermintrude
      Ground Control to Major Tom; your circuit's dead, there's something wrong......
    3. Frideswide
      Frideswide
      Dear Ermintrude
      I love your posts
      Frideswide (Saint)
      1. Krepostnoi likes this.
      2. Ermintrude
        Ermintrude
        I'm glad you like them!! They help keep me sane, I never expected to still be actively posting on the forum. I thought that, by now, I'd have gone back to lurking mode (because I was always there in the past, often reading the forum, forever, since before the beginning) ....but, no, I'm still here.
        Jun 19, 2015
    4. Ermintrude
      Ermintrude
      No matter how many times you flush that toilet, the toilet is still there.
    5. Ermintrude
      Ermintrude
      Unexpected body in bagging area! An operative will be with you shortly
    6. Ermintrude
      Ermintrude
      All work and no play: ever; makes Erm iĺl. Or worse ....
    7. Ermintrude
      Ermintrude
      [I]...Life does not need to have purpose or meaning, in any conventional sense...it merely needs to have momentum, and a fan-club[/I]
    8. Ermintrude
      Ermintrude
      The Porcine Uncertainty - does making a pig of yourself, whilst not actually eating that much, mean that you're in for the chop?
    9. Ermintrude
      Ermintrude
      You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be self-propelled....2B or not 2B, the answer's there, in pale-black
    10. Ermintrude
      Ermintrude
      To win the race by a nose, you must shake-off the tail
    11. Ermintrude
      Ermintrude
      Keep perfectly still, it's vision is based upon bias and supposition...
    12. Ermintrude
      Ermintrude
      Just like someone falling a very short distance, really slowly, it's unsafe to say that this year is going well, so far.
  • About

INTERESTS:
    Yes, I do
    Breaking the fourth wall
    Qualified human-wrangler, some experience working with other bipeds. Hunter of Bounties, and most other forms of chocolate. Always late submitting homework. Wants to be an astronaut once the correct height has been reached.

Signature

I never saw a purple cow
    I never hope to see one;
    But I can tell you, anyhow,
    I'd rather see than be one
    !