Retired

Share This Page

Carl Grove

Ephemeral Spectre, Male, 68, from Bury St Edmunds

Carl Grove was last seen:
Feb 17, 2018 at 1:03 PM
    1. Enid Coleslaw
      Enid Coleslaw
      Hi Carl, just finished reading your Rougham stuff and it was very interesting, so thanks for sending it. How are you getting on with finding the time slip material in the stuff I sent? If you need any help, just let me know.
    2. gerhard1
      gerhard1
      1. Carl Grove
        Carl Grove
        This is a rather poor fake video but quite entertaining! I don't think it was even filmed in Rougham!
        Jan 31, 2018
    3. The Defectives
      The Defectives
      Hi Carl,
      just wanted to say I read your report on the Rougham mystery and was enthralled with it. In fact, I loved it so much I covered it on my podcast, I have credited you and will have a link on the website with the report as I'm sure anyone listening will want to read it. Thank you for taking the time to put it together, it has been gratefully received.
      Regards Jo
      1. Yithian likes this.
      2. Carl Grove
        Carl Grove
        Thanks so much for your kind comments. It will be interesting to see how your audience responds to it. Academia.edu where people can download it gets people from all over the world showing an interest.
        Jan 31, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 17, 1949 (Age: 68)
    Retired
    Ex Psychologist, tutor, photographer, playworker, telephone canvasser, charity fundraiser. Now retired. Long interested in things that "official science" prefers to ignore, also deception and brainwashing.